About SERVPRO of Northeast Waukesha County
Chad & Roger Heilert
Owners of SERVPRO of Northeast Waukesha County
SERVPRO of Northeast Waukesha County was founded in 2010 and by Roger & Chad Heilert in 2004. Located along the interstate in Menomonee Falls our franchise has helped thousands of customers in the greater Milwaukee area for over 9 years. Our capacity and experience has grown through the years resulting in 35 full-time employees who are dedicated to each and every customer.
Committment to Our Community
Owners Roger and Chad Heilert both grew up and raised their families in southeast Wisconsin. We are invested in the future of greater Milwaukee area and our customers’ needs. As we’ve grown, our mission has never changed. We serve the people, the businesses and organizations of the greater Milwaukee area that help make our community great. We help organizations such as American Red Cross and are dedicated to partnering with the Better Business Bureau and Chamber of Commerce.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Northeast Waukesha County.
SERVPRO of Northeast Waukesha County is also a full service contractor capable of rebuilding residential homes and commercial buildings. After the cleanup our company can coordinate the rebuild and remodeling of the structure including building permits to ensure everything is done correctly. Each individual at SERVPRO of Northeast Waukesha understands our customers don't plan to have their life interrupted with a fire or water damage so we work to make the experience as positive as we can.
Our motto is “Like it never even happened.” We offer the highest possible standard of professionalism in the restoration, cleanup and mitigation of your home or business and have gained the reputation as the premier water, fire and mold remediation service in greater Milwaukee.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- American Red Cross
- Angie's List
- Better Business Bureau
- Building Owners & Managers Association
- Honorable Order of the Blue Goose, International
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Remediation Certification
- International Facility Management Association
- Menomonee Falls Chamber of Commerce
- Public Risk Management - PRIMA
- Wisconsin Association of School Business Officials
- SERVPRO Millionaire's Bronze
- SERVPRO Millionaire's Silver
- SERVPRO Millionaire's Platinum
- SERVPRO Chairman's Silver
- SERVPRO Chairman's Gold
- Better Business Bureau A+ Rating
- SERVPRO Founder's Bronze
- Super Service Award
- SERVPRO Chairman's Platinum